Working with frames

General topics about SilverFast

Moderator: LSI_Moeller

maiaibing
SilverFast Beginner

Working with frames

Postby maiaibing » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Would really like to either see some improvements or be better educated when working with frames in Silverfast SE plus.

1) Can I choose all frames at once and set something globally like multiscan x8?

2) Can I save a frameset with settings and everything? (I think I must be doing something wrong here since I seem only to save the frame placment)

3) Can I reset all frames to zero correction in a single stroke?

Any help would be welcome!

LSI_Morales
SilverFast Master
SilverFast Master

Re: Working with frames

Postby LSI_Morales » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Dear malalbling,

SilverFast SE Plus does not allow for any of the desired tasks, the only option in this case is to make multiple frames, however you will have to work on every frame separately.

The options you are interested in are available in SilverFast Ai which let you save a frameset with its settings, you can also add them to the Job-Manager and copy the settings from one frame to the other frames.

The only option which is not there yet available is resetting all frames to zero corrections, there is a reset button which will delete any corrections but it will also delete the frames eventually.

You are welcome to download and try the demo version of SilverFast Ai, you can find the demos at:

http://www.silverfast.com/get_demo/en.html

Thanks for your interest
Alejandro Morales

LaserSoft Imaging
Media manager, Software testing

Return to “About SilverFast”