Digitdia 5000 - how to set up with Silverfast

dia-archief
Visitor

Digitdia 5000 - how to set up with Silverfast

Postby dia-archief » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm using a reflecta digitdia 5000 now (previously the 4000) with Cyberview software but might want to switch to Silverfast software. I downloaded the trial version but can't get it working the sumple way Cyberview does. How do I setup Silverfast to scan 50 or 100 slides automatic? I set somewhere with the small buttons the number to scan to 50, but then ... ??? I set the other panel to batched but it only scans one slide. Also the prescan seems to be switched with scan button (when I compare the sound of the scanner with Cyberview).
Is there anywhere a manual for using Silverfast with the Digitdia 5000?

LSI_Noack
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 am

Dear dia-archief

please check > SilverFast main dialogue > General tab > Original: document feeder (or: ADF) needs to be selected to batch scan a slide magazine.

Best regards
Sonny Noack
- Manager Technical Support, LaserSoft Imaging AG -

dia-archief
Visitor

Silverfast compared to CyberView

Postby dia-archief » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:34 am

I'm planning to use Silverfast in stead of CyberView (Reflecta's default software for de Digitdia scanners) but ...
- can I use Silverfast complete automatic, like CyberView: selecte the number of slides (see previous issue), scan 100 slides, let it remove dust and scratches (automatic), let it crop to the correct image size (so no black borders will show up) ...

Compared to CyberView the Silverfast software is very complex to configure, so maybe some hints and tips per scanner would be very nice.

Return to “Reflecta”