Auto frame not working

marooned
Visitor

Auto frame not working

Postby marooned » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:39 pm

I have a reflecta 5000 and Silverfast Ai (latest edition?). While doing batch scan, out of every 36 pics 3 get the wrong orientation (i.e. horizontal instead of vertical) and 5 pics get parts cut of by the software. For example a vertical pic can be shortened by 20% from the top and instead of the 2/3 size ratio it looks more like 3/4 or 4/5.

Is there a possibility to lock the software to allways scan a 3,5cm x 2,3 cm area? If the orientation is correct then the frame should allways cover the whole pic.

best regards,
Adam, sweden

marooned
Visitor

Postby marooned » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:16 am

There is an other problem. When using the iSRD, some strange chrystal like areas appear in the picture.

when iSRD is off the problem is gone.

By the way, iSRD is MUCH slower than the built in ice3, a slide can take up to 6 min to fix. Thats 3-4 hours for 36 slides. [/img]

LSI_Noack
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Dear Sir

as you've already opened a customer support request, I shall tackle the problems presented therein, as it is much faster internally to process and keeps all information together. Thank you for kind understanding :)

Please note that the purpose of the imaging forum is not to provide personal support. It is intended to serve as a platform for imaging professionals for exchange of experience and communicating ideas [ viewtopic.php?p=9763&highlight=9763 ].
Therefore LSI staff will only provide limited support in the forum.

Best regards
Sonny Noack
- Manager Technical Support, LaserSoft Imaging AG -

Return to “Reflecta”