I have some photos about sunset. The tone is then in yellowish orange. When I scan the film, the color is corrected by changing the yellowish orange tone to grayish blue tone. I tried to disable NegaFix color correction, but not successful. When I clicked the NegaFix reset button, a desirable photo appeared a second, then color corrected.
Is there anything I missed, please help.
All the problems with Plustek film scanners
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:35 pm
- Scanner: Plustek 8200i
- SilverFast Product: Ai Studio
- Photo shown without color correction.
Screen capture immediately after reset clickec.
- yes.jpg (72.26 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
- photo color corrected with NegaFix Auto unchecked.
- no.jpg (81.37 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest