Im having problems with getting the right output.
It seems to me that the scanner/software automatically adjust the color of the picture. I have tried different settings so my question is what do i do wrong?
Also when importing scan in Photoshop i get this message:
”Dokumentet - Whole Frame – JPG contains a integrated colorprofile, which is not correspondent to the actual RGB. The integrated profile will be used instead.
Integreret Adobe RGB (1998)
Aktuel sRGB IEC61966 – 2.1
I have enclosed 2 scans:
One is very green - everything has a green glow - thats from the plustek scanner with silverfast
Other one is scanned with a cheap no name scanner - and this one has the colors im looking for.
My Question is how do i get the scans to be without any adjustment of the silverfast software so i can instead adjust the scans in photoshop afterwards?
All the problems with Plustek film scanners
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 am
- Scanner: Plustek
- SilverFast Product: SE Plus
- This one is greenish done with plustek / silverfast
- scan_plus_green_small.jpg (68.08 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
- This is scanned with a cheap scanner and how my output should look like - colorwise
- scan_other_small.jpg (69.67 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest