Film Adapter not found?

All the problems with Microtek film scanners

camerapro
SilverFast Beginner

Film Adapter not found?

Postby camerapro » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:45 pm

I have purchased the Microtek 6x7 glass film adapter for my Microtek 120 tf and Silverfast generates a error (FILM ADAPTER NOT FOUND) I am using the latest version dated 2/24/04 on a Windows 2000 system is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks

LSI_Rossee
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Rossee » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:02 am

This issue is being dealt with in another post. Please make sure another user has not already opened a similar topic in order to keep this Forum organized.

viewtopic.php?p=10081#10081

Dear camerapro and all other forum visitors. Please do not get me wrong if I emphasize again that this forum is not intended to be a individual support platform. Even though this forum is initialized from Lasersoft which develops Software, the purpose of this forum was and is not to deal with support issues in the first place.
The nature and purpose of this forum shall be the general imaging discussion, i.e. exchanging workflow recommendations or image editing tips from professional and amateur users.

We will certainly give anybody support who has problems and reports those into the forums but we ask everybody to mainly contact http://www.silverfast.com/problemreport/en.html .

Kind regards.

Return to “Microtek”