SF 6 Version 6.2.0r3, WinXP Sp1a, PShopCS, ArtixScan 1100

flatbed scanners for Microtek

doncunningham
Visitor

SF 6 Version 6.2.0r3, WinXP Sp1a, PShopCS, ArtixScan 1100

Postby doncunningham » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:40 am

When I purchased SilverFast 6Ai last month I installed it under Windows 2000 SP3, using PhotoShop 7 and it worked well. After formatting the HDD, installing Windows XP and SP1a and Photoshop CE a severe problem developed which made SilverFast Ai unusable. All of the hardware remains the same. After this new instillation I can scan with Microtek?s ScanWizard Pro 6.15 in Photoshop CE and in TWAIN, but SilverFast Ai 6 initializes the SCSI based ArtixScan 1100 and the bed moves forward about 3 inched, stops, and locks up the scanner. At that point I have to cold boot the scanner, and reboot the computer for the scanner to be seen again. I updated my SFAi to 6.2.0r3 with no improvement. This happens in both Photoshop CE and in TWAIN. Can anyone help with this issue?

LSI_Noack
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:45 am

Dear doncunningham

i cannot find a mail that was received here. Could you please send your email request again to info@silverfast.com? We also would need the SF_Logfile attached to that email.
In order to make sure for a swift response, use "to Noack" in the subject.
Thanks for your co-operation.

Sonny

P.S. Please note that cross-posting isn't regarded as a friendly thing to do in internet forums. Thanks your understanding.

Return to “Microtek”