1800f raster overscan

flatbed scanners for Microtek

rickschultz
Visitor

1800f raster overscan

Postby rickschultz » Wed May 12, 2004 2:16 am

I have been trying to scan some old kodachrome slides at 1200 to 1500 lpi at 48 >24 bit and have been getting these terrible red green and blue streaks through some of the slides. It doesn't do it with all the slides, and generally only when the scanner has been used for more than a couple of runs. I am using it in batch scan mode. the streaks are about one line wide, and only one color each, blasting on a diagonal lower on the right to higher on the right. Is this a bad scanner, or bad software. I just updated the microtek and lasersoft silverfast ai to the latest versions and reinstalled all drivers. any ideas?

LSI_Noack
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Fri May 14, 2004 8:26 am

Dear Rick

for trouble reports that should be examined by SilverFast testing center, please don't hesitate to contact LaserSoft Imaging support staff: http://www.silverfast.com/problemreport/en.html
I would appreciate if you could paste a fresh copy of the SF_Logfile in the problem report.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

totalcontrolprint
Visitor

1800f raster overscan

Postby totalcontrolprint » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:22 pm

This isn't a solution because I have the exact same issues. Can Microtek please advise if the above post was resolved?

Many thanks,
Christian Macey
totalcontrolprint

Return to “Microtek”