HP Photosmart 2710 - scanning Coins

flatbed scanners for HP

davefm
Visitor

HP Photosmart 2710 - scanning Coins

Postby davefm » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:36 am

I have a two part question.

Will it support the HP Photosmart 2710?

How is it at scanning Coins? Silver Copper Bronze etc??

Big Thanks!

LSI_Noack
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:09 am

Dear davefm

if your coins fit on the flatbed... :wink:

No, honestly, this is a hardware related question (depth of sharpness of the scanner) that could be answered more competently by Hewlett-Packard.

Thank you for your interest in LaserSoft Imaging's software products.
As the scanner you are interested is not supported right now, I can only mention that you'll always find updated information about which scanners are supported by the SilverFast scanning software on our website www.silverfast.com at "Support" > "Supported scanners" or direct URL: http://www.silverfast.com/product/en.html

Thank you for your kind understanding that it might not be possible to inform you individually when this list of supported scanners will be extended with the scanner in question.
We also cannot yet announce a SilverFast implementation for this scanner might be available within quite some weeks time.

Nevertheless please do feel invited to revisit our site and check if a version has been developed for your scanner or if you become interested in SilverFast for another scanner.

Kind regards
Sonny Noack
- tech support, LSI AG -

davefm
Visitor

Postby davefm » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:37 am

Thanks a lot for your answer and I'll check in now and then as I read some good reviews on your product!

-Dave

Return to “HP”