Multi-Exposure for 9950F

flatbed scanners for Canon

PetePixxx
Visitor

Multi-Exposure for 9950F

Postby PetePixxx » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:15 pm

Got the newsletter that Multi-Exposure was available!! Man was I excited!! I went directly to the website and ordered the upgrade, installed, and started the software ready to be amazed!!

Man!! Talk about a letdown!! Bummer!!! Disappointment!!! Where was it?? How to start it?? Looked all over, then checked the website.

What I saw was the very SHORT version of scanners already supported-- mostly the Epsons. No 9950F :( Canon's flatbed flagship!!!

In previous versions the Epson support was released at least six months previous to Canon. Will this still be the case for the 9950F? When is it scheduled? Thanks!

~PetePixxx

LSI_Sperling
LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Sperling » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:41 pm

Dear PetePixxx,

I regret, that MultiExposure is not jet available for your scanner. After more tests we will release more scanner with MultiExposure.

Please visit our website by and by:

https://www.silverfast.com/highlights/me-list/en.html

and check if your scanner is available for MultiExposure

kind regards

Christoph

PetePixxx
Visitor

notification?

Postby PetePixxx » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks for answering. I'll check it as often as I can remember, at least when I get an email from Lasersoft. But that is a bit awkward.

It occured to me that it would be nice if Lasersoft would let us know they will send an email to registered users of scanners as they become available. Or, perhaps, setup a "notify me" request list somewhere here on the forum, as I got an auto-generated email telling me you had added a reply to my previous message.

I'm eagerly awaiting this super update to your software.

~Peter A

LSI_Heidorn
SilverFast Expert
SilverFast Expert

Postby LSI_Heidorn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:52 am

v650r4 now offers MEX for the 9950 !

Greetings,

Nils Heidorn, R & D, LaserSoft Imaging AG

PetePixxx
Visitor

MEX !!

Postby PetePixxx » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:20 am

Several months faster than I expected! Thanks to you for responding in this forum so I could get notified automatically. :D

Return to “Canon”