Multi-Exposure Update

General topics about SilverFast

Moderator: LSI_Moeller

lmenzin
Visitor

Multi-Exposure Update

Postby lmenzin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:47 am

I am a current owner of AI IT8 v6.6 for Epson 10000XL and would like to get the multi-exposure feature. How do I go about this? I've looked all over your store and site and can't find a way to do this.

LSI_Bruhn
SilverFast Expert
SilverFast Expert

Re: Multi-Exposure Update

Postby LSI_Bruhn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm

You will need to buy an a AI IT-8 Studio Version,

um Upgradepreise fuer Sie zu berechnen, gehen Sie bitte auf unserer Website in den Online-Shop.

http://www.silverfast.de/show/store/de.html

Bitte achten Sie auf den Satz neben Ihrer Produktauswahl:
"Wenn Sie bereits ein SilverFast-Produkt besitzen können Sie eventuell eine neue Version günstiger erwerben. Klicken sie einfach hier."

Folgen Sie den Anweisungen und halten Sie die Seriennummer Ihres bestehenden SilverFast-Produkts bereit.
Sascha Bruhn

LaserSoft Imaging AG
Luisenweg 6-8
24105 Kiel

lmenzin
Visitor

Postby lmenzin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm

My German is not as good as yours.

How do I upgrade from AI IT8 to AI Studio IT8? There is a screen that allows you to switch scanner platforms (cross-grade), but I can't seem to find a way to just do that simple upgrade.

Also, even though I have a license for AI IT8, would I be able to install the AI Studio demo and both versions would co-exist? I'd like to see how well the multi-exposure feature works.

LSI_Bruhn
SilverFast Expert
SilverFast Expert

Postby LSI_Bruhn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 pm

sorry here is the english version :

to learn pricing for an upgrade, please go to our website, follow the "Store" link, and proceed your purchase as if you'd wanted to buy a new product.

http://www.silverfast.com/show/store/en.html

Please note the sentence next to the product selection:
"If you already got a SilverFast product, you might be eligible for a discount price for a new version by clicking here."

Follow the instructions and keep the serial number for your current product ready to calculate the upgrade prices.
Sascha Bruhn

LaserSoft Imaging AG
Luisenweg 6-8
24105 Kiel

LSI_Bruhn
SilverFast Expert
SilverFast Expert

Postby LSI_Bruhn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Also, even though I have a license for AI IT8, would I be able to install the AI Studio demo and both versions would co-exist? I'd like to see how well the multi-exposure feature works.

- you would need to switch off the license, you can do it by using the the little Service Dialog symbol from the launcher and delete the serial.

kind regards
Sascha Bruhn

LaserSoft Imaging AG
Luisenweg 6-8
24105 Kiel

Return to “About SilverFast”