Microtek Scanner i800

Posts regarding web site functionality

Moderator: Administrator

Microtek Scanner i800

Postby Mouse » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 am

Good evening

My apologies for placing this post in this spot but couldn't work out how to start a new post. Your help would be appreciated.

I am a new user and have a number of queries which i will set out below - any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently purchased the above scanner and it came bundled with the following software - Scanwizard V5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 3, something called Digital ICE and Silverfast V6.4. The main purpose of buying the scanner was to scan slides using the 12 slide holder. I was following the brief instructions and supplement that came with the scanner but with no success. I then rang the supplier who said to use Photoshop and Silverfast, forget about Scanwizard! - still not getting any further ahead. I have found this website after many hours of frustration and hope that someone can set me on the right track and the first step of what I need to do and what software i need to use. Everything is installed and working as far as i can see. I have had a look at the Silverfast manual but am not keen on trying to read heaps on the computer much prefer hardcopy. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards, Mouse

LSI Staff
LSI Staff

Postby LSI_Noack » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:35 am

Dear mouse

there's <a href="https://www.silverfast.com/order/en.html?productline=scanner&special=it8order_no_sf">written information available in our web store</a>.
Thank you for your interest in LaserSoft Imaging's software products :)

Best regards
Sonny Noack
- Manager Technical Support, LaserSoft Imaging AG -

Return to “About this web site”